Thursday, December 2, 2010

I hate fights

So saturday I got into a huge fight with my dad, but we are in an okay place with each other now. I still feel like we aren't but he says we are so whatever. I just feel like the word 'whatever' really describes my entire life. here are all of the ppl in my life that are fighting
two of my best friends (one is still my friend, the other is not)
my mom and my dad (dad is super pissed at mom for the past, he needs to get over it)
my mom and her brother
my uncle and his wife
my mom's sister and my mom's brother
my mom and my sister
and sort of me and my dad
and lets not forget like every country in the world
i tell ya what. i'm so sick of it
i am constantly tired and i think it's because all of this fighting has just taken a huge toll on me
i used to be in a family where everyone got along.
my parents were happily married
my uncle and aunt were happily married
all of my aunts and uncles got along
no world wars
and all of my friends were in good places with each other
now literally all of that is shattered.
and i'm at home while all of my friends are at school so i can't tell anyone about this stuff really
so this blog is gonna kind of be my therapist, and anyone who wants to respond...feel free
you know what i want for Christmas
family peace
that's all
and the sad thing is...is that is suppose to be the one thing in life that is there...family peace
but anymore...there is rarely a family that has peace
this world is corrupted and i'm gonna do my part to change that when i'm older, if only a little bit

No comments:

Post a Comment